Peter Salerno Inc.: New Interior Design Logo
Peter Salerno Inc. is “all about the extraordinary” – from award-winning, custom interior design to tips for leading a luxurious lifestyle. It is with pride that we celebrate our new Peter Salerno Inc. company logo (thanks to our business partner Rush Graphics for a fresh update to our classic logo design). Check it out!
We hope you love it as much as we do! The new logo reflects what’s truly important to Peter Salerno Inc. – keeping our eyes towards the future while remaining proud of our heritage. It’s the reason why no matter where trends in interior design may lead us in the future, we are always rooted to traditional, high-quality craftsmanship.
With that in mind, what better way to celebrate our new logo design than with a classic Italian recipe for steak? This favorite steak with herb sauce (bistecca con salsa della erbe) recipe from Saveur is a crowd-pleaser, and also reflects this moment of celebration in Peter Salerno Inc.’s history: savory, aesthetically pleasing, rich in tradition, with inspirations from today’s very best in cooking and Italian recipes.
Peter Salerno and his team hope you enjoy our logo every bit as much as this recipe!
Recipe: Steak with Herb Sauce (from Saveur)
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. packed fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp. packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp. packed fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup plus 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (24 oz.) 2″–3″-thick rib-eye, strip, or porterhouse steak
1. Put the herbs and garlic on a cutting board and finely chop together with a large knife. Transfer herb mixture to a small bowl and stir in 3⁄4 cup oil. Season herb sauce with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside for at least 1 hour to let the flavors meld. Meanwhile, put steak on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper and rub with the remaining oil.
2. Build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill to medium-high. (Alternatively, heat an oiled grill pan over medium-high heat.) Cook steak, flipping once, until browned and cooked to desired doneness, 8–10 minutes for medium rare. Transfer steak to a platter and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice steak against the grain and spoon some reserved sauce over top.