Our Favorite Cinco De Mayo Drink Recipes
As Man Cave Month at Peter Salerno Inc. comes to a close, Cinco De Mayo is right around the corner! This May 5th, Cinco De Mayo will be observed as a celebration of freedom, democracy, and Mexican heritage and pride.
Now that Peter Salerno Inc. has shown you how we turned a ’59 Corvette into the most amazing bar in the world, and how to set up your man cave to be the envy of your friends, it’s time to put them to good use. Cinco De Mayo is the perfect time get behind your custom bar (built by Peter Salerno, of course!) and wow your guests with an assortment of amazing Cinco De Mayo drink recipes.
Want your very own custom bar or man cave? Fill out the contact form below to get in touch with Peter Salerno Inc. today!
So let’s check out some of our favorite Cinco De Mayo drink recipes, courtesy of our friends at Delish.
Peter Salerno Inc.’s Favorite Cinco De Mayo Drinks
All drink recipes courtesy of Delish.
Perfect Cuervo Margarita
- 1 ounce(s) Jose Cuervo Especial
- 3 ounce(s) Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 wedge(s) lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Rub rim of a chilled margarita glass with half a lime.
- Dip into salt to coat.
- In a shaker with ice, add José Cuervo Especial and José Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the margarita glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
Sauza Tequila Strawberry Sparklers
- 6 (parts) Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 2 (parts) DeKuyper® Strawberry Liquor
- 1 bottle(s) rosé Champagne, chilled
- 4 (parts) limeade
- 1 pint(s) strawberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 wedged lime
- Wash, stem, quarter, and freeze strawberries for at least 1 hour (can be done the day ahead).
- Run a wedge of lime around the rim of your champagne flute and dip in a plate of sugar to coat rim (if desired). Repeat until all glasses are prepared. Place 3 frozen strawberries in the bottom of each prepared flute. Open Champagne and pour glasses approximately 2/3 of the way full.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, limeade, and strawberry liquor. Shake. Add a squeeze of fresh lime if desired. Top each glass with the cocktail and serve immediately.
- Coarse sea or kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/2 cup(s) peeled, finely diced cucumber, plus a cucumber slice for garnish
- 4 slice(s) (or up to 6 slices; thin) jalapeño, with seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro sprigs
- 3/4 ounce(s) (1 1/2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce(s) (1 1/2 teaspoons) light agave nectar
- 2 ounce(s) (1/4 cup) 100-percent blue agave silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce(s) (1 tablespoon) Cointreau or triple sec
- Pour an even layer of salt on a plate. Rub the rim of an 8-ounce rocks glass or tumbler with lime wedge and invert glass into salt to coat rim.
- Combine cucumber, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and agave nectar in a 2-cup cocktail shaker. Using a muddler or pestle, gently muddle mixture.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice, then add tequila and Cointreau. Cover and shake well until shaker is frosty and cold.
- Fill prepared glass with ice. Strain margarita into it and garnish with the cucumber slice.