Peter Salerno’s Latest Kitchen Design: The Angles Are In The Details
Fresh off his recent award for 2014 Best Traditional Kitchen from Signature Kitchens & Baths Magazine, Peter Salerno and his team are at it again. This time, Peter Salerno Inc. provided a Franklin Lakes, NJ home with a gorgeous traditional kitchen design, full of classic design features, custom elements and angular details.
The traditional kitchen design, which is featured on Peter Salerno Inc.’s Houzz page, features a gorgeous expansive center island, custom Mastro Rosolino beaded inset cabinets, and a one-of-a-kind custom reclaimed tin hood (only available through Peter Salerno Inc.)
Here are some design and technical details about Peter Salerno Inc.’s latest traditional kitchen design:
- The cabinets are Maestro Rosolino – our private line of cabinetry. The finish on the perimeter is paint and glazed, the bar and islands are walnut with a stain and glaze. The cabinet style is beaded inset.
- The hearth features one of our custom reclaimed tin hoods- only available through us.
- The countertops are Grey-Gold limestone, 2 1/2″ thick.
- The backsplash is polished travertine, chiard, and honey onyx.
- The backsplash was created by Stratta, The Tile Boutique in Wyckoff, NJ.
- The flooring is tumbled travertine.
- The appliances are: Sub-Zero BI48S/O, Viking 60″ dual fuel range, Viking dishwasher, Viking VMOC206 micro, Viking wine refrigerator, Marvel ice machine.