Peter Salerno Loves This Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffin Recipe!
October Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffin Recipe from AllRecipes.com
It’s autumn once again, which means anything (and everything) you can eat or drink is made with pumpkin once again! Pumpkin is a delicious, savory addition to your cooking repertoire, and chances are you’ve had your fair share of pumpkin recipes already this year.
Peter Salerno Inc.‘s award-winning custom kitchen designs are often filled with the warm, inviting scent of pumpkin recipes during the fall, and we wanted to share one of our favorite pumpkin recipes with you – enjoyable at breakfast, as a snack, or as a delectable dessert or a treat with your coffee.
This recipe for October Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins comes from user EW2012 at AllRecipes.com. It’s a sweet treat (perfect with a macchiato or espresso, or as your morning breakfast!) that is sure to satisfy. We encourage you to warm them up before you enjoy!
For this and more outstanding recipes, check out AllRecipes.com.
October Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins Recipe (courtesy of AllRecipes)
- no-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Stir pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, and maple syrup into the dry ingredients until batter is smooth; fold oats into batter. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, filling them to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes; set aside to cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Prep time: 15 minutes / Bake time: 20 minutes