View Full 2017 NKBA 30 Under 30 Award List Here
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) released their prestigious 30 Under 30 Award Recipient list for 2017, and we have it for you here!
The NKBA’s mission statement is to inspire, lead and empower the kitchen and bath design industry through the creation of marketplaces, networks and certifications. Fifty years after its inception, the NKBA has a membership of more than 60,000 members and is the proud owner of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS).
Part of the NKBA’s commitment to inspire and lead the kitchen and bath design industry is to promote the future of the business. The 30 Under 30 Awards were created in 2013 to recognize the elite young future of the industry and promote their growth through recognition, education and career enhancement opportunities.
From the official NKBA press release, a quote from NKBA CEO Bill Darcy:
“We are pleased to be able to recognize these outstanding young professionals”, said Bill Darcy, NKBA CEO. “They are truly the future of the industry and I look forward to hearing from them in Orlando and presenting them with this opportunity to help further their careers.”
Special congratulations are in order to Anthony Salerno of Peter Salerno Inc. (the parent company of this blog), who is a 2017 NKBA 30 Under 30 Award inductee.
Here is the list of the 2017 NKBA 30 Under 30 Award Recipients, in no order:
- Dylan Beavers, Norm Tessier Cabinets, Inc., Rancho Cucamonga, CA;
- Alicia Beck, Signature Companies, Haymarket, VA;
- Samantha Bowen, Bowen Remodeling & Design, Crofton, MD;
- Craig Couture, Cypress Design Co., East Providence, RI;
- Celestina Demers, Spokane Carpet One The Showroom II, Spokane Valley, WA;
- Corbin Dickson, Remodeler’s Warehouse, Martinez, GA;
- Natalie DiPiazza, Custom Design & Construction, El Segundo, CA;
- Christina Dragota, GE Monogram, Chicago, IL;
- Thomas Farago, Caplan’s Appliances, Toronto, ON;
- Paige Fuller, B.C.D. Interiors, Traverse City, MI;
- Kirsten Gable, Taze and Hewitt, Hanover, MD;
- Shivain Handa, Valley Acrylic, Mission, BC;
- Brianne Hughes, Casey’s Creative Kitchens, London, ON;
- Nicole Kemp, Homes by Avi, Calgary, AB;
- Kyle Le, Timeline Design, Inc., Saratoga, CA;
- Ed McDonald, McDonald Contracting, Arlington, MA;
- Kari Mitchell, Artistic Cabinetry, Loomis, NE;
- Nick Ochtman, Jacuzzi Luxury Bath, Chino Hills, CA;
- Austin Pike,ShowroomMarketing.com, Watertown, MA;
- Cathy Pitts, Classic Kitchen & Bath, Harrisonburg, VA;
- Ashlee Richardson, Nar Fine Carpentry, Inc., Carmichael, CA;
- Casey Rup, Waterworks, New York, NY;
- Anthony Salerno, Peter Salerno Inc., Wyckoff, NJ;
- Bridgette Schwarz,Signature Kitchen & Bath Design Inc., Cupertino, CA;
- Suzanne Scott, Suzanne Kristine Interiors, Carnation, WA;
- Brad Sherwood, Epic Plumbing, Phoenix, AZ;
- Jacob E. Smith,Starline Distributors, Inc., Flushing, MI;
- Stephanie Stead, Cambria, Denver, CO;
- Rebecca Sutton, Kitchen Design Concepts, Dallas, TX;
- Michelle Timmerman, Direct Supply Inc., Grand Rapids, MI.
The 2017 NKBA 30 Under 30 Awards inductees will be a centerpiece of the KBIS 2017 convention. Their research, work and team-building focus will conclude with a KBISNeXT 2017 stage presentation and question-and-answer session on January 11, 2017. For more information on KBIS 2017 Orlando, visit the official KBIS 2017 website.
3 thoughts on “NKBA Reveals 30 Under 30 Award Recipients For 2017 [LIST]”