2017 Home Design In Review: “Angles in the Details” Kitchen Design
As 2017 draws to a close, ‘Design Your Lifestyle’ takes a look back at some of our favorite kitchen designs and home designs of the year. In our previous 2017 Home Design In Review article, we showed you a “Farm Meets City Sleek” kitchen design that utilized neutral colors, metallic tones and statement lighting to brilliant effect.
Now, we take a look at another Peter Salerno Inc. kitchen design that “wow”-ed us in 2017. “The Angles Are In the Details” is a traditional kitchen design that stuns with its crisp features, Old-World charm and attention to finer points.
The traditional kitchen design, which is featured on Peter Salerno Inc.’s Houzz page, features a gorgeous expansive center island, custom Maestro Rosolino beaded inset cabinets, and a one-of-a-kind custom reclaimed tin hood (only available through Peter Salerno Inc.)
Here are some design and technical details about Peter Salerno Inc.’s latest traditional kitchen design:
- The cabinets are Maestro Rosolino – Peter Salerno Inc.’s private line of cabinetry. The finish on the perimeter is paint and glazed, the bar and islands are walnut with a stain and glaze. The cabinet style is beaded inset.
- The hearth features a trademark Peter Salerno Inc. custom reclaimed tin hoods, available exclusively through the company.
- The countertops are 2 1/2″ thick Jerusalem Grey Gold Limestone from Stone Surfaces, NJ
- The backsplash is polished travertine, chiard, and honey onyx, created by Stratta, The Tile Boutique in Wyckoff, NJ.
- The flooring is tumbled travertine.
48″ Sub-Zero Fridge
60″ Viking Duel Fuel Range
Viking Wine Fridge
Marvel Ice Machine