A Look Back | 5th Anniversary of Angular Traditional Kitchen Design
The content of this article is heavily drawn from an article we first published in 2014. The kitchen design featured is entitled “The Angles Are In the Details”, from award-winning custom kitchen designer Peter Salerno Inc. of Wyckoff, New Jersey.
Fresh off his award for 2014 Best Traditional Kitchen from Signature Kitchens & Baths Magazine, Peter Salerno and his team went right back to work on a new kitchen design. This time, Peter Salerno Inc. provided a Franklin Lakes, New Jersey home with a gorgeous traditional kitchen design, full of classic design features, custom elements and angular details.
The traditional kitchen design, which is featured on Peter Salerno Inc.’s Houzz page, features a gorgeous expansive center island, custom Maestro Rosolino beaded inset cabinets, and a one-of-a-kind custom reclaimed tin hood (only available through Peter Salerno Inc.)
Here are some design and technical details about Peter Salerno Inc.’s latest traditional kitchen design:
- The cabinets are Maestro Rosolino – our private line of cabinetry. The finish on the perimeter is paint and glazed, the bar and islands are walnut with a stain and glaze. The cabinet style is beaded inset.
- The hearth features one of our custom reclaimed tin hoods- only available through us.
- The countertops are Grey-Gold limestone, 2 1/2″ thick.
- The backsplash is polished travertine, chiard, and honey onyx.
- The backsplash was created by Stratta, The Tile Boutique in Wyckoff, NJ.
- The flooring is tumbled travertine.
- The appliances are: Sub-Zero BI48S/O, Viking 60″ dual fuel range, Viking dishwasher, Viking VMOC206 micro, Viking wine refrigerator, Marvel ice machine.