Gorgeous Kitchen Design Lands Feature In Luxury Homes + Estates
If you haven’t checked out Gallery New Jersey – Luxury Homes and Estates, now’s the time to start. Perhaps the regional tone of its title puts you off – don’t make that mistake. Gallery New Jersey features some of the most stunning home design layouts we’ve seen in any publication, and home design and interior design lovers will love their work.
Written by Trudy Walz and photographed by Peter Rymwid, this kitchen design feature layout appears in the latest issue of Gallery New Jersey – Luxury Homes and Estates. The kitchen design, created and executed by Peter Salerno Inc., is inspired by (of all things) a rusted car.
As Peter Salerno Inc.’s Director of Social Media Outreach Gabrielle Salerno-Mayer explains, “The island panels and custom metal hood were inspired by an abandoned rusty car. The client gave our designers a photo of a rusted car and said, ‘Use this as inspiration.’ Peter and our metal artist left steel panels out in the elements for a month and let nature take its course. After the aging process started, paint, acid, lacquer, and a blow torch completed the patina.”
- Counter Tops – Perimeter: Leathered Taj Mahal by Stone Surfaces
- Counter Tops – Island: Blue Louise Grantie by Stone Surfaces
- Backsplash – Glass Mosaic, Frangi Pani by Stratta Tile Boutique
- Flooring – Porcelain, Visone by Stratta Tile Boutique
- Rotisserie – La Cornue’s Flamberge
- Sinks – Custom Sinks by Texas Light Smith
- Light Fixtures – Corona in Blackened Smoke Metal Finish by Habbardton Forge
- Perimeter Cabinet Inserts & Glass Table – Orange and Clear glass with Rice paper by 3-Form
All told, this one of a kind eclectic kitchen features multiple working stations, and state-of-the-art appliances that are chef’s quality but amenable to non-professional cooks as well.
Enjoy the layout preview!