Kitchen Design Spotlight Series: “The Angles Are In The Details”
Design Your Lifestyle is kicking off our new “Spotlight Series” in style! We’ll be bringing you a series of articles looking at some of the notable, trending and stunning custom kitchen designs and custom bath designs making waves in the current design landscape.
For our first Kitchen Design of the Spotlight Series, we turn to Peter Salerno Inc. (our parent company) for an award-winning traditional kitchen design that stuns with its crisp features, Old-World charm and attention to finer points. After all, the kitchen is named “The Angles Are In The Details” – so it had better be on point!
The traditional kitchen design, which is featured on Peter Salerno Inc.’s Houzz page, features a gorgeous expansive center island, custom Maestro Rosolino beaded inset cabinets, and a one-of-a-kind custom reclaimed tin hood (only available through Peter Salerno Inc.)
Here are some design and technical details about Peter Salerno Inc.’s latest traditional kitchen design:
- The cabinets are Maestro Rosolino – Peter Salerno Inc.’s private line of cabinetry. The finish on the perimeter is paint and glazed, the bar and islands are walnut with a stain and glaze. The cabinet style is beaded inset.
- The hearth features a trademark Peter Salerno Inc. custom reclaimed tin hoods, available exclusively through the company.
- The countertops are 2 1/2″ thick Jerusalem Grey Gold Limestone from Stone Surfaces, NJ
- The backsplash is polished travertine, chiard, and honey onyx, created by Stratta, The Tile Boutique in Wyckoff, NJ.
- The flooring is tumbled travertine.
48″ Sub-Zero Fridge
60″ Viking Duel Fuel Range
Viking Wine Fridge
Marvel Ice Machine